A landmark development in the heart of Banbridge
Bringing together respect for our rich architectural heritage with homes that meet the needs of modern lifestyles is a unique challenge. But then Lotus Village is a unique project.
A delightful combination of exceptional detached and semi-detached homes designed in the classic Art Deco style around the original Lotus Factory building, Lotus Village offers homebuyers the opportunity to be part of an architectural legacy that stretches back decades and that will continue to grow over the coming years.
“An architectural legacy that stretches back decades and that will continue to grow over the coming years.”
They say location is everything and at Lotus that really is the case.
Situated in the historic town of Banbridge, nestled between the natural beauty of Lough Neagh and the Mourne Mountains, the Lotus Development is perfectly located for modern living. A stone's throw from the A1 this allows Lotus residents to be in Belfast in 30 minutes or Dublin in just over an hour, perfect for families on the go.
Shopping heaven on your doorstep
The thriving community of Banbridge offers a superb range of cultural and leisure facilities including golf, cycling, swimming ; an excellent choice of bars, restaurants, galleries and cinema. With The Outlet and the new 24/7 Tesco Extra at your doorstep Lotus Village gives you choice and convenience that is rarely matched.
For families Banbridge offers a wide choice of high quality nursery schools, seven local primary schools and four local secondary schools all within easy reach of the development. A dedicated bus service is also available to reach Northern Ireland's top universities, Queen's University and University of Ulster.
Lotus Village Specification
- KCA Architects designed homes
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty cover
- Double gazed, lockable UPVC windows
- Mains gas central heating system
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Front and rear levelled and seeded gardens with tarmac driveway
- Wood burning stove
- Wired for satellite point and alarm
- Solid oak doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- Choice of fully fitted kitchens & utility
- Integrated appliances where applicable, including built-in oven and hobs, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen, dining, utility and bathrooms
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets in lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings.