A modern, stylish development comprising
a beautiful townhouse and 6 stunning apartments
Lotus Court, part of the award winning Lotus Village Development is the final chapter in this architectural legacy. The 6 apartments and a 2 storey town house built into the existing listed factory wall complete this unique development.
“Architectural excellence and modern living in perfect harmony”
Last chance to be part of an architectural legacy.
One of the finest examples of Art Deco design in Ireland, the perfectly proportioned lines of the Factory and the elegant simplicity of the architecture provided the Lotus design team with the prefect foundation for this unique development. The glamour and style of the Art Deco era is reflected in this developments centrepiece.
Bringing together respect for our rich architectural heritage with homes that meet the needs of modern lifestyles is a unique challenge. These beautifully styled contemporary homes achieve the perfect balance and create delightful new homes designed in the classic Art Deco style around the original Lotus Factory building.
Lotus Court offers home buyers the last opportunity to be part of an architectural legacy that stretches back decades and that will continue to grow over the coming years. That’s what makes Lotus living an exceptional experience and opportunity for discerning home buyers of all ages.
They say location, location, location is everything.
Situated in the historic town of Banbridge, nestled between the natural beauty of Lough Neagh and the Mourne Mountains, the Lotus development is perfectly located for modern living.
With the A1 carriageway just a stone’s throw away, you can be in Belfast in less than 30 minutes and Dublin in just over an hour. Excellent public transport links, including a cross-border express bus service also connect you quickly and easily to nearby Lisburn, Newry, Craigavon and the South.
The thriving community of Banbridge boasts a superb range of local cultural and leisure facilities including golf, rugby, cycling, gaelic and swimming; an excellent choice of cinemas, bars, clubs and restaurants; and The FE McWilliam Gallery & Studio, with the famous sculptors’ workshop located in the grounds and a regular programme of visiting Art Exhibitions.
Banbridge also offers a wide choice of high quality nursery schools, 7 local primary schools and 4 local secondary schools, all within easy reach of the development. A dedicated bus service is also available to Queen’s University and the University of Ulster.
Lotus Village Specification
- KCA Architects designed homes
- 10 year structural warranty
- Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficiency boiler
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Paved parking bays
- Traditional masonry construction with coloured render or brickwork
- Feature light to front door
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Solid oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- Choice of fully fitted kitchens & utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable, including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer Dryer to kitchen (washing machine to utility room where applicable)
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower is provided in main bathroom)
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers
- Feature downlighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Ceramic floor tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings