Stunning family homes with modern, contemporary turnkey finish.
From superior internal and exterior finishes to the magnificent choice of quality bathrooms, kitchens, tiling, flooring and wood burning stoves, every Lotus home is built with comfort, style and elegance in mind.
With low maintenance fascias, soffits, guttering, high performance double glazed windows and French doors, plus highly energy efficient gas central heating, you’ll be able to spend a lot more time and a lot less money, enjoying the comfort of your new Lotus home.
On Your Doorstep
Derrymore House, a National Trust property open to the public is nearby. The 18th Century thatched house is set in over 100 acres of beautiful parkland and woodland.
Hillcrest Village offers a choice of 3 high quality primary schools nearby, Bessbrook Primary, St. Peter’s Primary and St. Paul’s Primary with St. Pauls High School all within easy reach of the development.
The village offers a range of local shops for convenience. For those with a passion for shopping The Quays and Buttercrane Shopping Centres are only a short drive away in the city of Newry.
The picturesque village of Bessbrook straddles the three townlands of Maghernahely, Clogharevan and Maytown. Situated approximately three miles Northwest of Newry with the A1 carriageway only a short distance away, Hillcrest Village offers easy commuting to both Belfast and Dublin.
On the outskirts of the village is John Macneill’s Craigmore Viaduct, known locally as the Eighteen Arches, built in 1851. The viaduct still carries the Dublin-Belfast railway line and with 18 twenty metre high arches, spanning about a quarter of a mile, it was for a long time the longest bridge in Ireland.
Hillcrest Village Specification
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer Dryer to kitchen (washing machine to utility room where applicable)
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower is provided in main bathroom)
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, en-suite and WC
- Ceramic wall tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
- Beautifully designed homes by KCA Architects Ltd.
- 10 Year structural warranty
- Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
- High performance front doors with a 5 point locking system
- Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- Traditional masonry construction with coloured render or brickwork
- and stonework on selected plots
- Feature light to front and rear doors
- Wood burning stove including granite hearth
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout,
- including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard