Join a community of like-minded neighbours who want the most out of life
This unique development of fourteen detached and semi-detached chalet bungalows offers purchasers aged 55 or over the opportunity to own their own piece of tranquility. At the heart of this carefully designed development lies a beautifully landscaped communal garden which creates the perfect opportunity to take a walk and enjoy the fresh air at your doorstep.
The internal design and layout of each house type has been carefully planned to offer practical living without compromising on style. Whatever challenges the future may present, continuing to enjoy the comfort of your own home has just become much easier.
Nestled within the rolling valley of Carlingford Lough
Dromore Ridge is situated on the outskirts of the historic town of Warrenpoint where in 1568 Narrow Water Keep, a three storey Tower house was built to protect the entrance to the Newry River Estuary. Warrenpoint has a varied selection of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, hotels and B&B’s conveniently located in addition to many outdoor activites including an excellent golf course, tennis courts, fishing and sailing.
The seafront and promenade provide the perfect backdrop to this idyllic town
Surrounded by the natural beauty and breath taking views of the Mourne Mountains this development is perfectly placed. The A1 carriageway is situated close by offering easy access to both the North and South of Ireland. Dublin and Belfast each being less than an hour away. An excellent local bus service and public transport links all add to the charm of this development.
Dromore Ridge Specification
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- Choice of fully fitted kitchens & utility
- Integrated appliances where applicable, including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer dryer ( fitted in utility where applicable)
- Feature down lighters in kitchen
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and en-suite
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen/dining, utility, bathroom, en-suite & W.C.
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets in lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing.
- KCA Architects designed homes
- 10 year structural warranty
- Double gazed, lockable UPVC windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- Feature lighting to front door
- Wood burning stove with granite hearth
- Wired for satellite point and alarm
- Solid oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted