Contemporary styling for modern living
Bishops Green is a quality development of exceptional 3 and 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached family homes.
Lotus Homes are continuing on the success of the already established and award winning development at Lotus Village in Banbridge. As you would expect from an award winning developer the comprehensive Turnkey Finish comprises of excellent quality products with a wide range of choice and stylish finishes.
‘Our choice of quality suppliers will help you add the finishing touches to create your perfect home’
With ambitious plans for substantial redevelopment at the nearby Bridgewater Park that includes significant retail, leisure and food outlets Banbridge has plenty to offer.
Ideally located for access to the A1 dual carriageway with excellent links to Lisburn, Newry, Belfast and Dublin all being a comfortable driving distance. Ideal for those who wish to commute or simply enjoy the benefits of these thriving cities.
This exclusive location also allows for ease of access to several local nursery schools, primary schools, high schools and the highly acclaimed Banbridge Academy. There is also a dedicated bus service available to Queens University and the University of Ulster.
The superb location offers residents all the local convenience and High Street shopping synonymous with Banbridge. Whether you enjoy the relaxed friendly atmosphere of the town centre shopping or the convenience of the big high street brands brought together at The Outlet including the 24/7 Tesco Extra and filling station.
Location! Location! Location!
Situated on the rural outer edge of the historic town of Banbridge just off the Castlewellan Road, Bishops Green offers buyers the opportunity to own their own home in this prestigious area of Banbridge.
Banbridge boasts an excellent choice of bars, clubs, restaurants and cinemas. The FE McWilliams Gallery & Studio, with its famous sculptors’ workshop located in its grounds, is situated only a short distance away. A regular programme of visiting Art Exhibitions makes this a great attraction.
Bishops Green Specification
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- Choice of fully fitted kitchens & utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable, including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer dryer to kitchen (washing machine to utility room where applicable)
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower is provided in mian bathroom)
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers
- Feature downlighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, en-suite and W.C.
- Ceramic wall tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings.
- KCA Architects designed homes
- 10 year structural warranty
- Double gazed, lockable UPVC windows
- Mains gas central heating system
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- Traditional masonry construction with coloured render or brickwork and stonework on selected plots
- Feature light to front and rear doors
- Wood burning stove including granite hearth
- Wired for satellite point and security alarm
- Solid oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted