Modern living nestled in tranquil surroundings
Located on the Bannview Road, off the Newry Road, in the thriving town of Banbridge, this delightful development offers purchasers aged 55 or over the opportunity to own their own little piece of tranquility.
The internal design and layout of each house type has been carefully planned to offer practical living without compromising on style. Whatever challenges the future may present, continuing to enjoy the comfort of your own home has just become much easier at Bannview Court.
At the heart of the development lies a community pavilion where home owners can meet each other and create a real feeling of community spirit and partake in social activities.
A beautiful safe community on the outskirts of bustling Banbridge
Situated in the historic town of Banbridge, nestled between the natural beauty of Lough Neagh and the Mourne Mountains, Bannview Court is perfectly located for modern living. Located a short distance from the A1 this allows local residents to be in Belfast in 30 minutes or Dublin in just over an hour.
The thriving community of Banbridge offers a superb range of cultural and leisure facilities including golf, cycling, swimming ; an excellent choice of bars, restaurants, galleries and cinema.
The semi-rural location provides the ideal balance for those wanting peace and quiet while only being minutes away from local facilities. With a purpose built access path making a visit to the nearby shops and cafes at the Outlet a short and pleasant walk, and close links to public transport, it really is the perfect place to live.
Bannview Court Specification
- KCA Architects designed homes
- 10 year structural warranty
- Double gazed, lockable UPVC windows
- Mains gas central heating system
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Feature lighting to front door
- Wood burning stove including granite hearth
- Wired for satellite point and alarm
- Solid oak doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- Choice of fully fitted kitchens & utility
- Integrated appliances where applicable, including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer dryer (fitted to utility where applicable)
- Feature down lighters to kitchen
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen
- All en-suites have thermostatic showers
Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen, dining, utility and bathrooms
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
- Carpets in lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings.